HausCat: Cardboard Cat Homes
Pineapple Cat House
Pineapple Cat House
- Key Benefits
- We Support Shelters: We donate to shelters annually so that they may continue their normal operations and prevent the loss of feline lives.
- No More Scratched Up Furniture: Cardboard surfaces gives your cat plenty of places to sink their claws into, keeping their little paws nice and healthy.
- Built to Last: Cardboard pieces are double-walled and dense enough to withstand the weight of all cats, big or small, and even a couple of cats at the same time.
- Eco-friendly: Cardboard is 100% recyclable. After several months of use, simply toss the Pineapple Cat House into the recycling. You no longer have to worry about how to dispose of dirty fabric-covered and carpeted cat homes.
- Easy (and fun!) to assemble. We haven’t been able to train a cat to assemble it yet, but it’s no problem for their human companions. No tools are required for assembly.
- Multiple floors and entrances: The Pineapple can accommodate several cats at the same time with plenty of space
Our Cat Pineapple House will quickly become your kitty companion’s favorite spot in your home. Surprisingly large and built with extra sturdy corrugated cardboard, a Pineapple Cat Home is sure to please felines of all sizes and weights. Featuring two floors, plenty of windows, and an escape hatch on the roof, your cat won’t get bored. The cardboard material absorbs your cat’s scent while providing them a way to make their mark without damaging your more permanent and less awesome human furniture.
The Pineapple’s base measures more than 30 inches tall with an additional 16 inches in height added by the Pineapple’s top leaves. The front door measures more than 8.5 inches tall by 8.2 inches wide. This size will more than accommodate your kitty critter friend. The floors measure 15.5 inches, 16.5 inches, and 12 inches respectively. With plenty of space to lie around, don’t be surprised when you find your furry friend sleeping peacefully in our Pineapple.
- Recommended cat size: Small - Average. Though the entryway is moderate (8" x 8"), the internal second floor and hatch are more likely to be damaged by heavier cats.
- Assembly time: 5-10 minutes.
- Estimated lifetime: 2 months.
- Dimensions: 16 inches x 16 inches x 30 inches.
- Material: 200 lb. test corrugated cardboard. 200lb cardboard is designed to hold up to 200lbs of force per square inch. This means if your kitty puts all of its weight on a single paw, it still won’t ever have to worry about the structural integrity of the cardboard condo. For this pineapple cat house, we also don’t use any metal or plastic pins and no glue. It’s entirely made out of corrugated cardboard and nothing else.
- Shipping: Shipping usually takes 3-6 business days to receive domestically depending on your location. The pack ships flat and some assembly is required. It’s like IKEA on easy mode for cats. It takes about 5 to 10 minutes at most to put together.