HausCat: Cardboard Cat Homes
Kitty Race Car
Kitty Race Car
- Key Benefits
- We Support Shelters: We donate to shelters annually so that they may continue their normal operations and prevent the loss of feline lives.
- No More Scratched Up Furniture: Cardboard surfaces gives your cat plenty of places to sink their claws into, keeping their little paws nice and healthy.
- Built to Last: Cardboard pieces are double-walled and dense enough to withstand the weight of all cats, big or small, and even a couple of cats at the same time.
- Eco-friendly: Cardboard is 100% recyclable. After several months of use, simply toss the Kitty Race Car into the recycling. You no longer have to worry about how to dispose of dirty fabric-covered and carpeted cat homes.
- Easy (and fun!) to assemble. We haven’t been able to train a cat to assemble it yet, but it’s no problem for their human companions. No tools are required for assembly.
- A Unique Design means that you won’t find this Kitty Race Car anywhere other than here at Cardboard Cat Homes!
Vroom vroom! 🏁
Have your kitty leave everyone else in the dust with their new Kitty Race Car. Our cardboard kitty race car is a spacious 33”x16”x14” so your furry feline will have plenty of room to zoom, lounge, and play. Plus, the bottom layer consists of two pieces of cardboard to make it extra sturdy - for peace of mind while napping and roughhousing. The Kitty Race Car features details such as windshields, two side doors, a back windshield, and wheel engravings to give your kitty plenty of places to enter, exit, and peek out of.
All of our cardboard cat houses are made of 100% recyclable cardboard, so you can sleep well at night knowing that you’re being more ecologically responsible than if you were to purchase a real gas-guzzling machine.
Ready, set, GO and get your kitty what will soon be their new favorite spot to lounge and rev up. Soon there will be a new meaning to hearing your engine purr. 🐈
- Recommended cat size: Small - Extra Large. The entryway is our largest (10" x 10"), and there is ample space for cats to stretch out inside! However, be careful with larger cats, as the roof can collapse.
- Assembly time: 5 minutes or less.
- Estimated lifetime: 2 months.
- Dimensions: 33.3 x 15.8 inches x 14.0 inches.
- Material: 200 lb. test corrugated cardboard. 200lb cardboard is designed to hold up to 200lbs of force per square inch. This means if your kitty puts all of its weight on a single paw, it still won’t ever have to worry about the structural integrity of your Kitty Race Car. For your Kitty Race Car, we also don’t use any metal/plastic pins or glue. It’s made entirely out of corrugated cardboard and nothing else.
- Shipping: Shipping usually takes 3-8 business days to receive domestically depending on your location. The pack ships flat and some assembly is required. It’s like IKEA on easy mode for cats. It takes about 5 to 10 minutes at most to put together.