HausCat: Cardboard Cat Homes
Kitty Pirate Ship
Kitty Pirate Ship
- Key Benefits
- We Support Shelters: We donate to hundreds of shelters annually so that they may continue their normal operations and prevent the loss of feline lives.
- No More Scratched Up Furniture: Cardboard surfaces gives your cat plenty of places to sink their claws into, keeping their little paws nice and healthy.
- Built to Last: Cardboard pieces are double-walled and dense enough to withstand the weight of all cats, big or small, and even a couple of cats at the same time.
- Eco-friendly: Cardboard is 100% recyclable. After several months of use, simply toss the Kitty Pirate Ship into the recycling. You no longer have to worry about how to dispose of dirty fabric-covered and carpeted cat homes.
- Easy (and fun!) to assemble. We haven’t been able to train a cat to assemble it yet, but it’s no problem for their human companions. No tools are required for assembly.
- A Unique Design means that you won’t find this Kitty Pirate Ship anywhere other than here at Cardboard Cat Homes!
Ahoy, mateys! 🏴☠️
Get ready to give your kitty hours of swashbuckling fun with our Kitty Pirate Ship. This ship features an upper deck and a lower deck so your furry feline can swap between sitting on top to look out over their domain and cozying up in the lower deck when they’re hiding out from enemy ships. At 22 x 17 x 16 inches, our cardboard pirate ship is MASSIVE, meaning all members of the kitty crew can hang out here at the same time. The subtle window and anchor details not only add to the aesthetic of our pirate ship, but also serve as functional little peepholes so that your cat can observe from their personal spot without being seen and can stick their little paws through when playing.
All of our cardboard cat houses are made of double-walled cardboard so you can rest assured that our Kitty Pirate Ship will remain sturdy enough to hold even the biggest lads and lassies. Plus, because all of our offerings are made of 100% recyclable cardboard, when your feline crew eventually decides to abandon ship, simply toss your Kitty Pirate Ship into the recycling.
Avast - ye wouldn’t want to sleep on this bounty of a cat home. Don’t delay in getting our cardboard Kitty Pirate Ship for your favorite little pirate!
- Recommended cat size: Small - Large. The entryway is one of our largest (9" x 9") and the roof deck boasts ample space for large cats, and is reinforced to boot!
- Assembly time: 5 minutes or less.
- Estimated lifetime: 3 months.
- Dimensions: 22.0 x 17.0 inches x 16.0 inches.
- Material: 200 lb. test corrugated cardboard. 200lb cardboard is designed to hold up to 200lbs of force per square inch. This means if your kitty puts all of its weight on a single paw, it still won’t ever have to worry about the structural integrity of your Kitty Pirate Ship. For your Kitty Pirate Ship, we also don’t use any metal/plastic pins or glue. It’s made entirely out of corrugated cardboard and nothing else.
- Shipping: Shipping usually takes 2-5 days to receive domestically depending on your location. The pack ships flat and some assembly is required. It takes about 5 to 10 minutes at most to put together.
Connect With Us
Connect With Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.