Cardboard Cat Homes
Gingerbread Cat House
Gingerbread Cat House
- Key Benefits
- We Support Shelters: We donate to hundreds of shelters annually so that they may continue their normal operations and prevent the loss of feline lives.
- No More Scratched Up Furniture: Cardboard surfaces gives your cat plenty of places to sink their claws into, keeping their little paws nice and healthy.
- Built to Last: Cardboard pieces are double-walled and dense enough to withstand the weight of all cats, big or small, and even a couple of cats at the same time.
- Eco-friendly: Cardboard is 100% recyclable. After several months of use, simply toss the Gingerbread Cat House into the recycling. You no longer have to worry about how to dispose of dirty fabric-covered and carpeted cat homes.
- Easy (and fun!) to assemble. We haven’t been able to train a cat to assemble it yet, but it’s no problem for their human companions. No tools are required for assembly.
- A Unique Design means that you won’t find this Gingerbread Cat House anywhere other than here at CardboardCatHomes.com!
Sweeten your kitty’s holiday season with our new Gingerbread Cat House! 🎄
Introducing one of our most elaborate designs yet: our Gingerbread Cardboard Cat House! Get your home and your kitties ready for the holiday season with their very own gingerbread hideaway. Although it’s not actually made of real sweets, you might find that your kitty is a little sweeter after some time spent perching, relaxing, and playing in their very own fairytale home. Our Gingerbread Cat House features lots of elaborate adornments that add to the spirit of the Christmas and holiday season: roof engravings, ribbon ornaments, icing cut outs, and even a little gingerbread man to keep your kitty company! There are plenty of windows to peek out of and two entrances/exits make it easy for your furry feline to zoom in and out at a moment’s notice.
To seal the deal, all of our offerings include a pack of catnip and are made of 200 lb. test 100% recyclable cardboard. When the season is over (or when your kitty eventually gets bored - whichever comes first) simply toss your Gingerbread Cardboard Cat House into the recycling and get ready for next season!
Don’t delay in getting you and your kitty what will surely be their new favorite spot to sit by the fireplace - but not too close, it’s cardboard after all!
- Recommended cat size: Small - Extra Large. The entryway is our largest (10" x 10") and the standing room inside of the house accommodates larger cats as well.
- Assembly time: About 10 minutes.
- Estimated lifetime: 3 months or more.
- Dimensions: 19” x 15” x 26”
- Material: 200 lb. test corrugated cardboard. 200lb cardboard is designed to hold up to 200lbs of force per square inch. This means if your kitty puts all of its weight on a single paw, it still won’t ever have to worry about the structural integrity of your Gingerbread Cat House. For your Gingerbread Cat House, we don’t use any metal/plastic pins or glue. It’s made entirely out of corrugated cardboard and nothing else.
- Shipping: After production, shipping usually takes 4-8 business days to receive domestically depending on your location. The pack ships flat and some assembly is required. It’s like IKEA on easy mode for cats. It takes about 5 to 10 minutes at most to put together.
Connect With Us
Connect With Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Elsa LOVES this pretty house and it's stopped her from sleeping on the chairs, thus reducing excess hair cleaning duties.
Decorating the outside with (non-toxic) markers with my kids was a fun activity too!
I've ordered the cat condo before, which was perfect for my kitty, but it got beaten up after a couple of months (as expected). I was offered a special pre-sale of the gingerbread house as a previous customer, and I'm really happy I took it. In the photos, it looks much less intricate than it did when it arrived. I love the icicle overhangs and my kitty loves all the little windows.
(NOTE: it looks like since the pre-release, the gingerbread has been moved to the roof — good idea!)