HausCat: Cardboard Cat Homes
Shark Cat House
Shark Cat House
- Key Benefits
- We Support Shelters: We donate to shelters annually so that they may continue their normal operations and prevent the loss of feline lives.
- No More Scratched Up Furniture: Cardboard surfaces gives your cat plenty of places to sink their claws into, keeping their little paws nice and healthy.
- Built to Last: Cardboard pieces are double-walled and dense enough to withstand the weight of all cats, big or small, and even a couple of cats at the same time.
- Eco-friendly: Cardboard is 100% recyclable. After several months of use, simply toss the Shark Cat House into the recycling. You no longer have to worry about how to dispose of dirty fabric-covered and carpeted cat homes.
- Easy (and fun!) to assemble. We haven’t been able to train a cat to assemble it yet, but it’s no problem for their human companions. No tools are required for assembly.
- A Unique Design means that you won’t find this Shark Cat House anywhere other than here at Cardboard Cat Homes!
Look out, SHAAARRK! 🦈
A cat as fierce as yours deserves accommodations equally as fierce. That’s where our Shark Cat House comes in! At 26” x 18” x 16”, your kitty will have plenty of room to lounge and stalk its prey… or at least observe from a distance. Plus, this shark cat bed comes equipped with gill and fin details that really add that touch of cuteness and savagery to the cat home.
All of our cardboard cat houses are made of 200 lb. test cardboard so you can rest assured that our Shark cat House will remain sturdy enough to hold even the biggest furry felines. Plus, because all of our offerings are made of 100% recyclable cardboard, when your feline friend eventually decides to go for the kill, simply toss your Shark Cat House into the recycling.
Don’t delay in getting your kitty what will most definitely be their new favorite hideout! 🐈
- Recommended cat size: Small - Extra Large. The entryway is quite large (> 16") and can accommodate even the largest of cats. However, the design of the sloped roof might lead heavier cats to topple their home when jumping on it.
- Assembly time: 5 minutes or less.
- Estimated lifetime: 2 months.
- Dimensions: 26” x 18” x 16”
- Material: 200 lb. test corrugated cardboard. 200lb cardboard is designed to hold up to 200lbs of force per square inch. This means if your kitty puts all of its weight on a single paw, it still won’t ever have to worry about the structural integrity of your Shark Cat House. For your Shark Cat House, we don’t use any metal/plastic pins or glue. It’s made entirely out of corrugated cardboard and nothing else.
- Shipping: Shipping usually takes 2-3 business days to receive domestically depending on your location. The pack ships flat and some assembly is required. It’s like IKEA on easy mode for cats. It takes about 5 to 10 minutes at most to put together.