HausCat: Cardboard Cat Homes
- Key Benefits
- We Support Shelters: We donate to hundreds of shelters annually so that they may continue their normal operations and prevent the loss of feline lives.
- No More Scratched Up Furniture: Ten corrugated cardboard surfaces and two scratcher pads gives your cat plenty of places to sink their claws into, keeping their little paws nice and healthy.
- Built to Last: Cardboard pieces are double-walled and dense enough to withstand the weight of all cats, big or small, and even a couple of cats at the same time.
- Eco-friendly: Cardboard is 100% recyclable. After several months of use, simply toss the Cat Mansion into the recycling. You no longer have to worry about how to dispose of dirty fabric-covered and carpeted cat homes.
- Easy (and fun!) to assemble. We haven’t been able to train a cat to assemble it yet, but it’s no problem for their human companions. No tools are required for assembly.
- A Unique Design means that you won’t find this Cat Mansion anywhere other than here at Cardboard Cat Homes!
If you want the perfect thing to keep your furry felines occupied for hours, somewhere where there are plenty of places to sink their claws into that aren’t the corners of your expensive couches and tables, then look no further than our Cat Mansion! Our cardboard mansion comes with a scratcher pad that has a rough tree bark-like texture that’s perfect for sharp nails. The mansion is also designed with holes above two of the top windows so that you can hang any toys or goodies that your cats love to play with. Two entrances and exits make it easy for your kitties to escape when they, inevitably, want to move on to the next thing and at 26”x26”x22” there is plenty of space for your fluffy friends to play, lounge, and take midday cat naps.
All of our cardboard cat homes are made of double-walled cardboard that is tested and durable enough for even the heaviest of cats. Each one, including our Cat Mansion, is designed and created in-house so you can rest assured that you will not be able to find these products anywhere else.
Go ahead, give you and your feline friends some peace of mind and hours of entertainment with our Cat Mansion!
- Recommended cat size: Small - Large. The top entryway for the second story is larger (9" x 9") and the roof can support up to 20 lbs. Plus, cats of all sizes can play on the scratcher!
- Assembly time: About 10 minutes.
- Estimated lifetime: 3 months.
- Dimensions: 26.00 inches x 25.00 inches x 21.62 inches.
- Material: 200 lb. test corrugated cardboard. 200lb cardboard is designed to hold up to 200lbs of force per square inch. This means if your kitty puts all of its weight on a single paw, it still won’t ever have to worry about the structural integrity of your Cat Mansion. For your Cat Mansion, we don’t use any metal/plastic pins or glue. It’s made entirely out of corrugated cardboard and nothing else.
- Shipping: Shipping usually takes 2-5 days to receive domestically depending on your location. The pack ships flat and some assembly is required. It takes about 5 to 10 minutes at most to put together.
Connect With Us
Connect With Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is entry way big enough for a Maine Coon kitty to get in, and is this sturdy enough for a cat of that size/weight?
The entryway is about 9" by 9" and our cardboard homes are rated for up to 25 lbs. There's also some room to widen the entryway by about an inch as a special customization if that's too small.
Which one would be the best for a blind kitty?
I'd recommend either the cat castle or the taj mahal cat house. They're both pretty easy to navigate as they have multiple entrances at the ground level. The cat mansion may be a little tough as it has two floors so it may not get fully utilized.
What are the inside dimensions of each interior level?
The lower level is approximately 20in by 17in and 11in tall (this doesn't include the sloping space under the scratcher). The upper level is approximately 20in by 13in and 13in tall at the shortest point and 15in tall at the apex. Overall, it's pretty big and there's a lot of space for multiple cats to hang out.
Do you ship to Europe, more specifically Amsterdam, Netherlands
Not yet. As of right now, we only ship to North America.