HausCat: Cardboard Cat Homes
Cat Puzzle Feeder
Cat Puzzle Feeder
- Key Benefits
- We Support Shelters: We donate to shelters annually so that they may continue their normal operations and prevent the loss of feline lives.
- No More Scratched Up Furniture: Cardboard surfaces gives your cat plenty of places to sink their claws into, keeping their little paws nice and healthy.
- Built to Last: Cardboard pieces are double-walled and dense enough to withstand the weight of all cats, big or small, and even a couple of cats at the same time.
- Eco-friendly: Cardboard is 100% recyclable. After several months of use, simply toss the Cat Puzzle Feeder into the recycling. You no longer have to worry about how to dispose of dirty fabric-covered and carpeted cat homes.
- Easy (and fun!) to assemble. We haven’t been able to train a cat to assemble it yet, but it’s no problem for their human companions. No tools are required for assembly.
- A Unique Design means that you won’t find this Cat Puzzle Feeder anywhere other than here at Cardboard Cat Homes!
Start making your cat work for their treats with a puzzle cat feeder. This cardboard cat puzzle will help your cat express their predatory instincts as they hunt for crunchies and tasties. Our cat puzzle feeder includes 4 different puzzles you can easily swap in and out to always keep your cat guessing. Designed to be a stimulating experience for both you and your cat, this puzzle will keep your cat entertained for hours. Simply drop in a tasty treat and let your cat do the rest. The cat puzzle feeder comes with different types of openings and gaps for your cat to stick their paws in. We also include 3 cardboard balls to swipe at when your cat’s had enough treats.
The cat puzzle feeder measures 12 inches wide by 9 inches long by 3 inches tall. The puzzle set includes:
- 4 puzzle tops, each with a unique design
- 1 puzzle base
- 5 cardboard balls
Bonus: 1 set of cardboard toys
Every purchase from Cardboard Cat Homes always includes catnip too!
- Dimensions: 12 inches x 9 inches x 3 inches.
- Material: 200 lb. test corrugated cardboard. 200lb cardboard is designed to hold up to 200lbs of force per square inch. This means if your kitty puts all of its weight on a single paw, it still won’t ever have to worry about the structural integrity of the cardboard puzzle. Cats can definitely work their way through cardboard over time so this puzzle probably won’t last forever.
- Shipping: Shipping usually takes 3 business days to receive domestically depending on your location. The pack ships flat and some assembly is required. It’s like IKEA on easy mode for cats. It takes about 5 to 10 minutes at most to put together.