Cardboard Cat Homes
- Key Benefits
- We Support Shelters: We donate to hundreds of shelters annually so that they may continue their normal operations and prevent the loss of feline lives.
- No More Scratched Up Furniture: Cardboard surfaces gives your cat plenty of places to sink their claws into, keeping their little paws nice and healthy.
- Built to Last: Cardboard pieces are double-walled and dense enough to withstand the weight of all cats, big or small, and even a couple of cats at the same time.
- Eco-friendly: Cardboard is 100% recyclable. After several months of use, simply toss the Cat Condo into the recycling. You no longer have to worry about how to dispose of dirty fabric-covered and carpeted cat homes.
- Easy (and fun!) to assemble. We haven’t been able to train a cat to assemble it yet, but it’s no problem for their human companions. No tools are required for assembly.
- A Unique Design means that you won’t find this Cat Condo anywhere other than here at CardboardCatHomes.com
Our Cat Condo will soon become your favorite little feline’s most frequented spot in the house. As almost any cat owner knows, cats love cardboard boxes - sometimes even more than the toys that come in them! Why not give your furry friends the gift that they really want? Our Cat Condos are designed and produced in-house with ease and durability in mind. Made of strong sheets of corrugated cardboard and simple to assemble, our cardboard hideaway will entertain humans and felines alike. Six cardboard surfaces mimic the feel of rough tree bark and give your cats plenty of places to sink their claws into, saving your expensive furniture and walls from damaging scratches.
Cats also depend heavily on their own scent to feel safe, secure and comfortable. Cardboard retains a cat’s scent in a way that enables them to have their own comfy place that reminds them of themself. No longer will your cat try to find other ways to mark their territory.
Go ahead -- give your cat their new favorite spot to curl up and play with our Cat Condo.
- Recommended cat size: Small - Large. The entryway is larger (9" x 9") and the roof can support up to 20 lbs.
- Assembly time: 5 minutes or less.
- Estimated lifetime: 3 months.
- Dimensions: 18.12 inches x 13.75 inches x 15.75 inches.
- Material: 200 lb. test corrugated cardboard. 200lb cardboard is designed to hold up to 200lbs of force per square inch. This means if your kitty puts all of its weight on a single paw, it still won’t ever have to worry about the structural integrity of the cardboard condo. For this cat condo, we also don’t use any metal or plastic pins and no glue. It’s entirely made out of corrugated cardboard and nothing else.
- Shipping: Shipping usually takes 3-6 business days to receive domestically depending on your location. The pack ships flat and some assembly is required. It’s like IKEA on easy mode for cats. It takes about 5 to 10 minutes at most to put together.
Connect With Us
Connect With Us
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
My boys are 15 and 17 pounds. Is the house and/or condo strong and big enough for them?
Absolutely! The condo & cat mansion are the best products for heavy cats. We have customers with 20lb+ cats that love them. My cats are 15lbs and 8lbs and our official testers.
Once in a while, you may have to push back two pieces together but it's very quick.
Easy to put together, and I love the double-strength of the roof! Our youngest (and biggest at about 20 pounds!) cat Finn can hang out on it without fear of collapse! So glad we bought this house!
I bought this as a xmas gift for my kitties and when I put it together I noticed a piece was missing. Even though it was 6 weeks after I bought it, the company's customer service was amazing and shipped out the missing piece within a few days. My babies absolutely love this house (especially my 20 lb boy who lounges on top all day). So far there are no signs of sinking or bending under his weight. I cut up some old corrugated cardboard scratchers to put inside and on top and its absolutely perfect. 10000% will shop again.
Great little hidey hole. Kitties love it. Louie is 18lbs and it holds him. Very well made!
This is a fantastic house for our kitties to chill in. They relax inside where they feel hidden buy they can still see outside too. And the roof is perfect to nap on when they want to be a little more exposed.
It was super easy to assemble and very sturdy. They play together jumping in and out and then take a nap. Wish we’d gotten one sooner!